CORE CAPABILITIES, COMPLETE END-TO-END SOLUTIONS
HIGH-SPEED MODELING & DESIGN
- Signal Integrity modeling & design
- Power & decoupling networks
- Die impedance matching circuits
- Free space, guided interconnections
MODULES/SUB-SYSTEM & BLADE DESIGN
- Substrate/package design
- Hermetic, non-hermetic
- Package to system interconnection
- Components: Drivers, Amplifiers, TRX, Modulators, antennas, lasers, etc.
STORAGE HARDWARE VERIFICATION
- SATA SSD Validation
- SATA / ATA Protocol Testing
- Power Management
- Reliability and Error Handling
- SMART control and management
- Security feature management
- Host System Interoperability
- Long Term Endurance
- Corner Case Testing
- Environmental / Reliability verification
Viking Technology can engineer any technology solution dedicated to the most stringent requirements of the world's biggest OEMs.
With over 25 years of DRAM/Flash design and manufacturing expertise, Viking Technology offers all the capabilities and support to help our customers with solutions that deliver the most advanced technologies to the market.
High-speed materials & interconnections (advanced ceramics & organic laminates, build-up, flex)
Precision optical alignment & interconnection
With a World Wide team of engineers, Viking Technology can support any design, and solution, to any system.
Test systems development (HW/SW)
10-40-100Gb/s & beyond – Components, Modules, Blades
Radar T/R modules & Systems
Viking Technology is part of the Sanmina family with over 75 manufacturing plants capable of deliver any solution to any part of the world.
Viking Technology advance engineering and manufacturing are coupled for leadership design manufacturing in the fields of DRAM memory and Flash storage.
Viking Technology Manufacturing features ISO9001, ISO14001, AS9000, iTAR, and NATO Compliant
Advanced Testing with Clean Room Capabilities